Monday, June 2, 2014

Lily's Sun Bonnet

I have been working on so many different projects and I realized that they were all for cooler weather. I have adjusted my focus to summer.  We are outdoors a lot in the summer and I needed something to keep the sun off my little girls. Sunscreen always ends up in their eyes but a sun hat or bonnet would be the perfect solution. I like to use cotton yarn for my summer projects because it's cooler and easy to clean.

My daughter loved being my model. I would have used my foam head, as I usually do with all of my pictures, but I think my little girl modeled it better.



This hat is pretty simple to adjust. I used a G/4.25 mm hook for child size hat and H/5.00 mm hook for the flower.  You can buy the pattern here. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know and I will respond as soon as I can. You can also add a row after row 13, if you need it to be a little longer.

I hope to have more summer patterns soon. If you have any requests, feel free to send me a message and I will see what I can do. Thank you for stopping by and happy crochet!

No comments:

Post a Comment