Saturday, January 25, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to my new crochet blog.  I am the mother of seven, all of whom I homeschool. I knit and crochet but I prefer crochet. I enjoying designing my own work but I also enjoy using other designer's patterns. My life is usually pretty crazy which is why I have been hesitant in doing a crochet blog but after many requests for patterns and tutorials, I decided it was time. I will always let you know where I found a pattern and share a link to the designers page. I will also share my own creations and patterns. Please, when sharing my creations and patterns with others, include a link to my blog. You cannot sell my patterns but you are, of course, more than welcome to sell the finished product. I hope you enjoy this blog and feel free to make requests and comments. I would love feedback on what you liked and didn't like from my patterns and tutorials. 

1 comment: